Placing Order and Shipping Information
How Do I Place an Order?
- Login to our online store here.
- Choose any category and pick any item you’d like to order.
- To place a product in your shopping cart, select quantity, then click the “ADD TO CART” button. You can access your cart by clicking the shopping cart icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Items added to the shopping cart are not reserved until you proceed to checkout.
- Review your orders in shopping cart and submit your order when it’s done.
- Your order will be sent to us and to you for review again.
- You can make the payment for your confirmed order by PayPal, Alipay or Bank Transfer on the Check out page.
If you prefer not to order online, you can send us your order by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org, fax (65) 6841 0455 or phone (65) 6841 2889.
Do I Need an Account to Place an Order?
You do not need to have an account to place an order with Expandore. You can simply shop, add items to the cart, and check out. When you place your order, you can provide an email address for order confirmation so you can track your order. Doing so will not set up an account, and it will not result in a subscription to e-mail newsletters unless you choose to subscribe.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
Expandore is pleased to offer flat rate shipping for the most cost effective shipping services. At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a courier service provider for your shipment. Different shipping methods are available depending on the item(s) you wish to purchase and the location to which the items will be delivered. Each shipping method has its own restrictions and charges that will be applied to your order.
How Long Will it Take To Get My Package?
It takes 1-3 business days for processing the in-stock merchandise and we will advise customer on the estimated time required to bring in the pre order merchandise to our warehouse before we ship out. Your order confirmation email will include an estimated shipment date based on the courier service you have selected when the order was placed. ‘Business days’ are defined as Monday to Friday, excluding holidays.
- Orders cannot be split and must be shipped to a single address.
- If you place an order on a weekend or public holiday, we will process and ship your order the next business day.
- In order to ensure safe delivery, we require a physical address.
How Do I Track My Order?
Once your order has been shipped, we will send you a shipping confirmation email with a link to track the order on the carrier’s website. By clicking the link, you will be able to check the status of your order once it is in transit.
Please note: It may take 24 to 48 hours for your tracking information to reflect details on DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS and other websites.
Billing & Shipping Information
When selecting your PayPal payment option, be sure that the Shipping address to be the same as Billing address that is associated with your PayPal registered account to make your purchase. We want to ensure that your order is processed without any delay due to address discrepancy.