Placing Order and Shipping Information
How Do I Place an Order?
- Login to our online store here.
- Choose any category and pick any item you’d like to order.
- To place a product in your shopping cart, select quantity, then click the “ADD TO CART” button. You can access your cart by clicking the shopping cart icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Items added to the shopping cart are not reserved until you proceed to checkout.
- Review your orders in shopping cart and submit your order when it’s done.
- Your order will be sent to us and to you for review again.
- You can make the payment for your confirmed order by PayPal, Alipay or Bank Transfer on the Check out page.
If you prefer not to order online, you can send us your order by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org, fax (65) 6841 0455 or phone (65) 6841 2889.
Do I Need an Account to Place an Order?
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
How Long Will it Take To Get My Package?
- Orders cannot be split and must be shipped to a single address.
- If you place an order on a weekend or public holiday, we will process and ship your order the next business day.
- In order to ensure safe delivery, we require a physical address.
How Do I Track My Order?
Please note: It may take 24 to 48 hours for your tracking information to reflect details on DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS and other websites.