– USB Bus Powered Operation
– Compact, Lightweight, Low-cost 1-Slot P2 Drive
– High-Speed Data Transfers with the Latest Win/Mac OSUSD 1,900.00
– USB 3.0 Interface for High-Speed Data Transfer
– USB 2.0 Compatibility
– 3-Slot P2 drive
– External Connection or Built-in Use
• Five P2 card slots let you mount up to five cards simultaneously.
• Can be installed into the 5-inch bay of a desktop PC (Windows) as an internal drive*.
• Can be used as an external drive with the supplied AC adaptor and interface cable.USD 14,200.00
• Drive and eSATA cable not included. A list of approved drives is available.
• Automates backing up P2 cards in the field
• Utilizes removable MBX10 drive tray (drive not included)
• 3.2″ LCD screen for Thumbnail confidence and metadata review
• 4X real-time transfer of AVC-Intra 100 / DVCPRO-HD
• Supports all P2 formats
• AC or Battery operationUSD 200.00
• The USB 3.0 interface and compliance with the UHS-II SD memory card standard allows high-speed reading up to 2.0 Gbps.
• Connection is also possible to a conventional USB 2.0 device.
• Easy “Plug & Play” connection with a PC or Mac.
• Latest Windows and Mac OS supported.USD 480.00
– Compact, lightweight 1-slot P2 drive
– High-speed data transfers with USB 3.0
– 2.4 Gbps transfer rate from an expressP2 card
– 1.2 Gbps transfer rate from a P2 card
– Compatible with AJ-P2AD1G memory card adapterUSD 1,200.00USD 1,200.00