Teleprompters are pretty helpful when someone wants to communicate a lot of information to a prominent audience. Speakers can use teleprompters when delivering extremely technical, difficult-to-remember, or involving vital facts that must be accurate. These displays enable presenters to recite from prepared scripts or speeches while maintaining constant visual contact with the camera.
Expandore is the best choice for you if you are searching for teleprompters. Our teleprompters are the best because they provide a high-definition experience, are user-friendly, and designed to meet professionals’ needs.
Expandore offers the most affordable range of teleprompters in Singapore, suitable for both outdoor and studio applications in most conditions. With the increasing demand for this product, we offer the high-quality teleprompter at the most economical price. The broadest range of entry-level teleprompters from the prompting experts, including 7”, 10”, 17”, iPhone, iPad & Tablet PC solutions at unbeatable prices.
Expandore offers a variety of camera support solutions at affordable pricing and the best possible customer service. We have always fulfilled and met the requirements of our clients, and clients often become repeat customers due to our ability to comprehend and accommodate their needs.
How to choose a teleprompter
When choosing a teleprompter, there are several factors to consider:
1. Type of teleprompter: There are two main types of teleprompters – software-based and hardware-based. Software-based teleprompters use an iPad or smartphone as the display, while hardware-based teleprompters use a dedicated monitor. Hardware-based teleprompters tend to be more expensive, but they offer better visibility and a more professional look.
2. Camera compatibility: Make sure the teleprompter you choose is compatible with your camera. Some teleprompters have adjustable brackets that allow them to fit a wide range of camera sizes, while others are designed to work with specific models.
3. Script control: Look for a teleprompter that allows you to control the speed and direction of the script easily. Some teleprompters come with built-in remote controls, while others can be controlled with a separate app or software.
4. Durability and portability: If you plan to use the teleprompter on location or in a mobile setup, consider the weight, size, and durability of the equipment.
5. Screen size: The larger the screen, the easier it will be to read the script. The size of the screen will depend on the distance between the camera and the teleprompter.
6. Reflective or non-reflective: Reflective teleprompters use a unique beam splitter that reflects the script onto the camera lens, while non-reflective teleprompters use a unique hood that surrounds the camera lens and display the hand on a separate monitor. Reflective teleprompters are more versatile, but non-reflective teleprompters are more affordable.
7. Cost: Teleprompters can vary greatly in price, so decide on a budget before making a purchase.