No products in the cart.
– 17,000 lm of brightness for large venues
– High 10,000:1 contrast ratio with Dynamic Iris
– DICOM Simulation mode for medical presentations and training
– Extended lamp replacement cycle of 3,000 hours
– Stable operation in ambient temperatures of up to 45 ° C
– Easy lamp replacement from rear side
- A compact body with 12,000 lm* of brightness and high picture quality.
- A maximum 2,500-hour lamp replacement cycle and a low power consumption of 1,000 W supports the total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Active 3D projection capability
- Optional upgrade kit (ET-UK20) featuring new Geometry Manager Pro for specially shaped screens is available
- Incredible 20,000 lm of Brightness and 2500:1 Contrast
- Dynamic iris for a high 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- DICOM Stimulation Mode
- Active 3D Projection Capability
- Low TCO and an Environmentally Friendly design
- A compact body with 8,500 lm of brightness.
- New Dynamic RGB Booster enhances both brightness and color reproduction.
- DIGITAL LINK transmits digital signals up to 100 m (328 ft) with a single cable.
- Active 3D projection capability.