Full Duplex Radio
Both the Transmitter and the Receiver can send/received control information to each other, this enable acknowledgment on each pixel transmitter over the air hence assure 0 errors. Full Duplex also enables automatic system configuration based on changing environment condition to ensure robust link performance.
Utilising the advanced H.264 Encoding assure the for best picture quality possible in the current environment at all time. The H/264 Encoder is 2X-3X better then MPEG-2 and thus enable higher picture quality over the same radio conditions.
ABonAir system utilizes the robust OFDM radio that assure radio coverage even in the most difficult scenarios. Frequency hopping.
Re-transmit algorithm increase channel capacity by almost 2X in the same radio conditions.
– FEC uses redundancy of 50%-100% and sometimes even more.
– Typical BER in OFDM systems is 1%
– Not Knowing where and when the 1% errors are forces FEC on all the data.
-Full-Duplex Data System with packet acknowledgement mechanism to identify errors and fix them quickly, before frame is present
• forward error correction (FEC) or channel coding is a technique used for controlling errors in data transmission over unreliable or noisy communication channels
• With Re-Transmit algorithm we get 98% more throughput over FEC system in same conditions à Picture quality is much better!
Buffer management Algorithm
• Both Tx and Rx store slices of frame
• Buffer status indicates overall system performance, link stability, wireless conditions etc. mart management of Buffers, and adaptation of Modem & CODEC parameters based on Buffer status will assure quality video streaming Result à avoiding overflow/underflow of frames in buffer, resulting in improved video quality (Minimize Skip/Repeat).
Additional algorithms Algorithm
• Flexrate© Algorithm – continuously changes modem parameters based on PER and other system indicators for best net throughput.
• Time Stamp and Jitter Attenuation
• Superframe – specifically designed MAC layer for Video/Audio over wireless PHY.
• Dynamic/Adaptive Transrating Embedded security AES128All transmitted data is encrypted by AES 128 to assure maximum privacy and exclusivity of the transmitted content.