No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
ABonAir AB525 Wireless Broadcast System up to 2,500 meter per zone
- Seamless roaming from one coverage zone to another
- Star and/or daisy chain configuration
- Quick and easy automatic setup with no manual intervention
- Flexible deployment of any required number of FCEs
- Fiber-optic based connectivity
ABonAir AB525 Wireless Broadcast System
ABonAir’s AB525 wireless video system enables camera teams to wirelessly transmit video directly from cameras to media centers or OB trucks. Built on a bi-directional radio channel between transmitter and receiver, ABonAir AB525 systems acknowledge the correct acceptance of each group of pixels, thus providing exceptionally robust and reliable transmission.
• Sub-frame delay (7msec): For live event coverage and multi-camera production
• High-picture quality ( 52dB PSNR): With new revolutionary H.264 CODEC technology
• Full resolution supports: 1080p (up to 60 fps), 1080i, 720p, NTSC , PAL
• Superior coverage utilizing MIMO and fiber based antenna.
• Single-zone and multi-zone Fiber Coverage Extender (FCE) support.
• Seamless roaming from one coverage zone to another without losing a pixel!
• Supports Sony, Panasonic, Ikegami, Grass Valley and Hitachi Camera Control Units (CCU/RCP)
• Integrated intercom and IFB using the same RF channel
• Wide coverage distance: up to 2,500 meter per zone
• Unlicensed frequency
• Bi-directional radio with per pixel acknowledgement
The Unique Solution for Live Broadcasting Events over Large Areas and in Multi-Venue Sites ABonAir’s Fiber Coverage Extender – FCE™, based on wireless microwave technology, successfully facilitates the covering of complex live events taking place in very large venues or within dispersed multiple zones.
- Modulation Modes OFDM: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, QAM
- FEC 1/2, 2/3, 3/4. 5/6, 7/8
- Frequency Range 5GHz band – 4.9-5.875 Ghz
- Transit Power Adjustable 50-350mW
- Antenna Connector N-type
- Receiver connection to FCE Duplex fiber: single mode or multi mode
- Encryption AES-128
- Video input 3G-SDI / HD-SDI / SD-SDI, CVBS
- Video Formats 1080p, 1080i, 720p, NTSC, PAL
- Frame Rates 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.94
- CODEC Engine H.264
- Latency Sub Frame Delay 7 mSec
- Analog input Mic/+48v Mic/line stereo pair
- Analog Range -60dBm – +18 dBm
- Sampling Rate Analog OR embedded SDI @ 48KHz
- Supported CCU/RCP Camera Vendors: Sony, Panasonic, Ikegami, Grass Valley, Hitachi
- RS422/RS485: Bi directional full duplex data link @ 1 Mbps
- Supports PTZ Robotic Camera Control (Pan-Tilt-Zoom)
- Transmitter Integrated belt pack with IFB output
- Receiver Supports 4 Wire & 2 Wire configurations
- Voltage 10V-14V DC
- Transmitter power consumption 10-15W
- Size 23.5cmx10cmx4cm
- Weight 1.1 KG
- Humidity 95%
- Battery mounting V-Lock or Gold Mount