ABonAir AB525 Wireless Broadcast System
ABonAir’s AB525 wireless video system enables camera teams to wirelessly transmit video directly from cameras to media centers or OB trucks. Built on a bi-directional radio channel between transmitter and receiver, ABonAir AB525 systems acknowledge the correct acceptance of each group of pixels, thus providing exceptionally robust and reliable transmission.
• Sub-frame delay (7msec): For live event coverage and multi-camera production
• High-picture quality ( 52dB PSNR): With new revolutionary H.264 CODEC technology
• Full resolution supports: 1080p (up to 60 fps), 1080i, 720p, NTSC , PAL
• Superior coverage utilizing MIMO and fiber based antenna.
• Single-zone and multi-zone Fiber Coverage Extender (FCE) support.
• Seamless roaming from one coverage zone to another without losing a pixel!
• Supports Sony, Panasonic, Ikegami, Grass Valley and Hitachi Camera Control Units (CCU/RCP)
• Integrated intercom and IFB using the same RF channel
• Wide coverage distance: up to 2,500 meter per zone
• Unlicensed frequency
• Bi-directional radio with per pixel acknowledgement
The Unique Solution for Live Broadcasting Events over Large Areas and in Multi-Venue Sites ABonAir’s Fiber Coverage Extender – FCE™, based on wireless microwave technology, successfully facilitates the covering of complex live events taking place in very large venues or within dispersed multiple zones.