AJA RovoRx-HDMI UltraHD/HD HDBaseT receiver
AJA RovoRx-HDMI is an UltraHD/HD HDBaseT receiver with integrated HDMI video and audio outputs specifically designed to receive RovoCam’s output. Receive the RovoCam’s video and audio up to 100m away from the camera, and output to HDMI TVs and devices, while also providing power back to the camera. RovoRX-HDMI is also suitable for use with compatible HDBaseT 3rd party devices providing support for uncompressed video, audio, power, and control, all over a single Cat 5e/6 cable, greatly simplifying cabling and systems integration.
AJA RovoRx-HDMI offers a lot of power for HDBaseT workflows, receiving uncompressed video and audio, offering bidirectional VISCA support and PoH for powering RovoCam, all across a single Cat 5e/6 cable. With an HDMI output, your options for distribution of RovoCam’s UltraHD or HD imagery simplify any project’s needs.
- HDBaseT (RJ-45), Analog Video reference terminating Input
- 1x HDMI 1.4 Output
- 1x RCA Stereo Output
- 1x REF In/Out
- 1x 3.5mm TRS Input for RS-232 bidirectional signals
- 1x RS232 for RovoControl software
RovoCam Integrated 4K/HD Camera with HDBaseT
The RovoCam camera features an integrated HDBaseT transmitter. Not only does HDBaseT offer affordable long cable runs up to 100 meters over standard Cat 5e/6 cables, it also passes RovoCam’s gorgeous UltraHD/HD imagery, audio, control of the camera, and power to the unit.
A single Cat 5e/6 cable carries all uncompressed video, 2-Channel audio, VISCA camera control, and power for the simplest installation ever due to RovoCam’s integrated HDBaseT interface.
- 1x HDBaseT connector (RJ-45) allowing camera interaction and control, uncompressed video, audio and power all over one Cat 5e/6 cable.
- 1x 3.5mm Mic audio input
- 1x 3.5mm RS-232 input
- 1x local power connector
Simple to Install. Simple to Operate.
Note: Power and RS-232 connections on RovoCam are not needed if those functions are supplied by the HDBaseT interface.
RovoControl is free software from AJA for Mac, Windows or Linux, designed to be a simple application for controlling one or multiple RovoCams, offering easy control of all the main camera features like zoom, iris and focus. RovoControl uniquely offer electronic PTZ for moving an HD 1080p box around the UltraHD frame, allowing Pan and Tilt for HD output.
RovoControl v3.0 software features:
- USB controller support for mapping RovoControl controls to a USB interface for game style controllers and USB joysticks
- Exposure control for simpler camera control in the GUI
- Improved preset command and control with global, camera and ePTZ
preset control advancements
- Import/Export of settings for sharing setups and con gurations
- A high DPI UI mode for GUI on high res displays
- Crosshair selector for more refined Spot AE and Spot Focus control
- Zoom control enhancements
- A new summary line in the RovoControl UI provides an overview of
basic settings for quick reference
Compact and Portable
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can’t accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
Information on the complete line of AJA Mini-Converters is now available as a mobile app on iOS. The Mini-Converter product line is extensive and this app helps you find the right converter for any situation, wherever you are.
RovoRx-HDMI is covered by a generous five year international warranty.