Analog Way Vertige Premium Show Controller for large events/multi-venues
- Powerful multi-system and multi-screen event controller
- Control up to 24x LiveCore series image processors
- Large tactile screen and 46 assignable LCD buttons
- Control 3rd network devices
- Rugged design
Analog Way Vertige Premium Show Controller
Premium show controller for large events/multi-venues: Expand your processing potential to satisfy needs of the ever increasing pixel spaces requirements!
The Vertige™ is a premium show controller designed to manage large events and multi-venues with ease, reactivity and comfort. With its advanced functions and powerful ergonomics, including a large tactile screen and a combination of fixed and user-definable keys, the Vertige™ offers an efficient, real feel show management system.
Simplified show programming
The Vertige™ includes unique features to efficiently create and manage the screens, sources, layers and presets. The integrated macro editor allows operators to build custom show control desk to trigger cues and sequences or to execute perfectly timed transitions and complex effects.
Extensive device support
Vertige™ brings expandability into the world of video processing and seamless switching: Designed to control an extensive range of devices, from Analog Way image processors to upstream matrix routers, PTZ cameras and media servers, the Vertige™ offers a true system-wide control from a single console!
Scalable for larger events
The Vertige™ can control lots of LiveCore™ chassis to create a large ecosystem of Analog Way processing, scaled to any size you need, from smaller live events to sophisticated multi-screen configurations with up to 96 AV outputs and hundreds of PIPs.
- Heavy-duty design
- Full control over the LiveCoreTM series image processors (up to 24 chassis)
- Manages up to 96 video outputs and up to 576 layers (192+ Megapixels)
- Matrix switch control
- Network commands for media servers, PTZ cameras …
- Built-in macro/sequence editor
- Up to 200 layout presets
- Offline programming and show versioning
- TCP API for remote control – AMX and Crestron drivers supplied
- Three-axis joystick for easy and fast PIP sizing/positioning
- TFT touch screen, 15.6” (39.62 cm)
- 4 x rear USB port and 1 x front USB port
- 11 rotary encoders for accurate parameter values adjustment
- 46 contextual buttons with customizable LCD labels
- 6 sliders for individual screen transition
- 2 separate gigabit Ethernet network interface connections
- T-Bar for smooth manually controlled transitions
- External pointing device and QUERTY Keyboards supported over USB
- Redundant Power Supply
- Also available in 2RU rackmount (Rackmount Control Unit)
D 20.0’’ x W 29.2’’ x H 7.9’’
D 510 mm x W 740 mm x H 200 mm
Dual Internal, universal, automatic 100-240 VAC; 50/60 Hz, 2.5A (90W) (UL, CSA, GS, CE) On/Off power switch
Fuse (Cartridge 5×20 4A Fast 250VAC)
2 x Power supply cord
1 x User Manual (PDF)*
1 x Quick Start Guide*
3-year warranty on parts and labor back to factory
All items that are available for purchase online are subjected to availability. For item that are available, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email to show that your order had been processed and is ready for collection / to be delivered. In the event whereby the item ordered is unavailable, a notification email will be sent and refund will be initiated immediately.
Self-collect: Item will be ready for collection at our store once the confirmation email is received. Orders that are made on the Weekends or Public Holiday may take about 2-4 working days to process.
Delivery (Local, Singapore): Small items: Delivery will take approximately 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) to be delivered upon confirmation of order. Orders will be delivered by Singpost or local couriers.
Large / Bulky items: Delivery will take approximately 7-10 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) to be delivered upon confirmation of order. Orders will be delivered by Expandore.
Delivery (Overseas); Shipment will be arranged with our courier partners to be delivered to your shipping address.