Audio-Technica AE6100 Hypercardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone
Offering exceptional sound isolation, the hypercardioid polar pattern of the AE6100 has an outstanding on-axis response and maximum feedback rejection. With a hardened steel body and grille, as well as an internal shock mount and multi-stage internal windshield, the Audio-Technica AE6100 is rugged and durable, with exceptionally low handling noise and protection against pops, making it a fantastic on stage microphone.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern for exceptional sound source isolation
- Great presence with excellent monitor cut Maximum feedback rejection
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille design
- Tough, durable, and resilient steel body