Audio-Technica AT2010 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The?Audio-Technica AT2010 is designed to bring the studio-quality articulation and intelligibility of Audio-Technica?s renowned 20 Series to the stage, for crystal-clear vocal performances. Featuring the same 16 mm low-mass diaphragm found in the critically acclaimed AT2020 side-address studio condenser, the Audio-Technica AT2010 excels wherever articulate vocals are needed: in houses of worship, for solo performances, jazz vocalists, singer/songwriters and more.
- Same 16mm low-mass diaphragm found in AT2020 studio microphone
- High SPL-handling and wide dynamic range
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Rugged, all-metal and construction for years of trouble-free service