Audio-Technica AT2031 Cardioid Condenser End-Address Microphone
Audio-Technica AT2031 is the ideal microphone for stringed instruments in critical studio and live applications. Its permanently polarized element offers extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high frequency range for a more detailed sound. Its low self-noise and high SPL handling capability offer a wide dynamic range, perfectly suited for the most demanding applications.
For professional recording studios, it is a perfect auxiliary microphone for a drum kit or to record in proximity to orchestral ensembles. For live recording, its rugged construction and low prices will make it a perfect companion for capturing percussion, acoustic guitar, hi-hat, overheads and piano.
- Outstanding performance and rugged construction
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range
- Smooth, extended frequency response
- Switchable 150 Hz 6dB/oct hi-pass filter
- Low self-noise perfectly suited for digital recording equipment
- Ideal for stringed instruments