Audio-Technica AT4041 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
This premium electret condenser microphone is engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and live sound. The Audio-Technica AT4041 cardioid studio condenser microphone features a smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high-frequency region and a transformerless output for very high SPL-handling capability.
A unique combination of audio excellence and moderate cost, the Audio-Technica AT4041 is a rugged microphone housed in a case of turned brass with black chrome plating for durability and low reflectivity.
The element back plate holds a fixed charge and has been aged to provide energy stabilization. The surface of the back plate is precision milled to ensure maximum charge linearity, resulting in a reduction in both frequency response peaks and diaphragm break-up distortion.
- Smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise occurring in the high-frequency region
- Ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, banjo, piano, horns and under snare
- Switchable hi-pass filter and rugged turned-brass microphone housing
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- 80Hz low-cut filter, 12dB / octave