Audio-Technica AT4051B Cardioid Condenser Modular Microphone
This versatile modular microphones may be used with confidence in a wide variety of professional miking applications. Featuring direct-coupled balanced outputs for clean signals in high-output conditions, the Audio-Technica AT4051b is totally free of the distortion associated with conventional transformer-coupled outputs. And its fast response to transients contributes to the open, transparent reproduction of even the most difficult-to- capture instruments.
The Audio-Technica AT4051b consists of two modular subassemblies: an AT4900b-48 body and an AT4051b-EL cardioid head capsule (both available separately). Additional interchangeable capsules are available in omnidirectional (AT4049b-EL) and hypercardioid (AT4053b-EL).
- Meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording
- High front-to-back rejection ratio cardioid polar pattern
- Omni and Hypercardioid head capsules are available separately
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Rugged turned-brass microphone housing for enduring dependability