Audio-Technica AT4080 Phantom Powered Bidirectional Ribbon Microphone
With the groundbreaking AT4080, Audio-Technica achieves the coveted ribbon microphone sound while solving the problems of fragility and low output that have historically plagued ribbon mics. Delivering the warm, smooth sound of a classic ribbon microphone, Audio-Technica?s handcrafted AT4080 Ribbon Microphone offers a robust build for long-lasting, reliable performance and higher output for maximum compatibility with microphone pre-amplifiers.
Equally at home in recording studios and live-sound settings, the Audio-Technica AT4080 microphone features Audio-Technica?s innovative MicroLinear? ribbon imprint, which protects the dual ribbons from lateral flexing and distortion. With 18 patents pending, Audio-Technica?s innovative ribbon transducer advances the evolution of ribbon microphone design. Experience the difference.
- Smooth, warm and natural high-fidelity sound for professional recording, broadcast and sound reinforcement
- Groundbreaking Audio-Technica ribbon design with 18 patents pending
- Extremely powerful N50 neodymium magnets for high output level
- Custom AT8449/SV shock mount provides superior isolation
- Handmade production ? including ribbon corrugation, imprint and assembly – and 100% quality checked upon manufacture