Audio-Technica AT899 Subminiature Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
For interviews, documentary, film and theatre applications. With AT8537 power module and AT899AK accessory kit. Audio-Technica?s omnidirectional AT899 is engineered for intelligible, accurate voice reproduction. Its low-profile design (a mere 5mm in diameter) assures minimum visibility.
The mic may be worn as a lavalier and is easily hidden in clothing or hair. It offers the convenience of battery or phantom power; its switchable low-frequency roll-off reduces popping.
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction
- Ideal for vocalists, lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses
- Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter)
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- 3m cable permanently attached to mic, TA3F connector at power module
- Extensive array of provided accessories