Audio-Technica ATM250 Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone
The Audio-Technica ATM250 is a dynamic microphone with a hypercardioid polar pattern. It is designed specially for musical instrument pickup in the studio and on stage. The hypercardioid polar pattern of the microphone is more sensitive to sound originating directly in front of the element, making it useful for controlling feedback and reducing pickup of unwanted sounds. Its rich, warm low-frequency response gives the microphone excellent presence.
The?Audio-Technica ATM250 microphone is equipped with a rare earth neodymium magnet and a tight hypercardioid polar pattern. Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
- Handles very high SPL at close range
- Big, warm low-frequency response with excellent presence
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from sides and rear
- Rare-earth magnet for improved output and transient response
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Durable, proven performance for professional applications