Audio-Technica ATM450 Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone
Audio-Technica ATM450 cardioid condenser offers an innovative side-address stick design for endless placement options and minimal obstructions. The microphone is equipped with an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter that provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off. The ATM450 also features a switchable 10 dB pad that lowers the microphone’s sensitivity, providing higher SPL capability for flexible use with a wide range of performers and system configurations.
The Audio-Technica ATM450 microphone?s extended flat frequency response makes it ideal for high SPLs as well as for live and amplified acoustic instruments. Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
- Unique side-address stick design
- Uncompromising sound quality
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad switch
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction
- Includes isolation clamp for shock protection