Audio-Technica ATM510 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The Audio-Technica ATM510 cardioid dynamic handheld microphone is designed for clear and natural voice reproduction.
Equipped with newly designed internal shock mounting for reduced handling and stage noise, the Audio-Technica ATM510 is cardioid dynamic workhorse is designed for smooth, natural vocal reproduction. The microphone features super-durable construction for long-lasting performance, a rare-earth magnet for high output, and a multi-stage grille design for excellent protection against plosives.
Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, maximizing isolation from other sound sources and minimizing feedback.
- Tailored for smooth, natural vocal reproduction
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Rare-earth magnet for improved output and transient response
- Excellent off-axis rejection for minimum feedback
- Multi-stage grille design
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector