Audio-Technica ATND8677 Microphone Desk Stand with Dante™ Network Output
The ATND8677 is a Dante-enabled microphone desk stand for use with any gooseneck microphone with a three-pin XLRM-type output connector. The desk stand is designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, conferencing, distance learning and other demanding sound pickup applications. No longer relying on a standalone Dante audio interface, and benefitting from a switch and an indicator light, the Audio-Technica ATND8677 connects directly to the audio network via a standard RJ-45 and a structured wiring port, ensuring high flexibility during installation and fast relocation.
• Connects directly to Dante network via Ethernet cable
• Integrated user switch controls talk/mute in Local mode
• Integrated user switch triggers Dante-enabled devices in Remote mode
• Powered by network PoE
• Scalable across Dante’s 512 bidirectional audio channels
• Touch-sensitive capacitive-type user switch