Audio-Technica ATND971 Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone
Audio-Technica’s ATND971 Cardioid Condenser Boundary Network Microphone bridges the gap between audio and IT as the first wired microphone that transmits audio and control data together over Audinate’s Dante™ network protocol. A simple Ethernet connection allows the Network Microphone to communicate across an existing network of Dante-enabled devices and, with the microphone’s programmable user switch, control any of those devices at the push of a button.
• Bridges the gap between audio and IT
• Transmits audio and control data together over Audinate’s Dante™ network
• Perfect fit for boardrooms and other meeting spaces
• Supports up to 512 bidirectional audio channels
• Easy to install and operate
• Features UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology and UniSteep® low-cut filter