Audio-Technica BP40 Dynamic Broadcast Vocal Microphone
The Audio-Technica BP40 Large Dynamic voice microphone provides natural sound reproduction for a variety of applications – radio, recording, post-production… thanks to its hypercardioid providing optimal isolation of the sound source and excellent off-axis rejection. Audio-Technica BP4071 Line + Gradient Condenser Microphone features an Innovative acoustic design that provides the same directivity as mics up to 50% longer.
The large diaphragm features patented floating-edge construction that maximizes diaphragm surface area and optimizes overall diaphragm performance, while the humbucking voice coil prevents electromagnetic interference (EMI).
With rugged construction and stylish, waveform-inspired design, the BP40 delivers clear and articulate reproduction, ideal for any broadcast application. Optimized capsule placement helps maintain a commanding vocal presence even at a distance, while the multistage windscreen provides superior internal pop filtering. The BP40 broadcast microphone also includes a switchable 100 Hz high-pass filter to provide even more pop protection.
The 37mm capsule with a patented “floating edges” design optimizes the surface of the membrane and maximizes performance, while the humbucking coil (for noise compensation) prevents the risk of electromagnetic interference (EMI) (generated by the video monitors, power supplies, etc). Due to its robust, all-metal construction, the BP40 will be ideal in broadcast environments.
- Rich, natural, condenser-like sound
- Large diameter diaphragm with patented floating-edge construction for optimal diaphragm performance
- Hypercardioid directivity with excellent off-axis rejection
- Switchable 100 Hz high-pass filter
- Very sensitive to plosives (“P”, “T”) and soft on transitory
- Conceived and designed for professional broadcast applications. Ideal for radio and post-production studios
- Its Humbucking voice coil prevents the risk of electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Optimized positioning of the capsule to keep an impressive vocal presence, even remotely
- Low-cut switchable filter 100 Hz 6dB / octave;
- Multilayered windscreen for superior filtration from internal pops
- Comes with an AT8483 clip
- All metal rugged construction for reliable use in professional broadcasting environments