Audio-Technica BP4027 Stereo Shotgun Microphone
BP4027 (14.96″ long) and BP4029 (9.29″ long) Stereo Shotgun models are engineered for high-end broadcast and production use. Both microphones feature independent line-cardioid and figure-of-eight elements configured in an MS (Mid-Side) arrangement with switch-selectable internal matrixing.
These innovative microphones allow sound recordists the choice of selecting a left-right stereo output (wide or narrow) via the microphone?s internal matrixing system or choosing discrete Mid-Side signals for later manipulation, a flexibility not available from any other manufacturer.
A switchable low frequency roll-off filter helps minimize the pickup of unwanted low frequency noise. The?Audio-Technica BP4027 phantom-powered models feature a rugged lightweight design and sleek black color scheme, perfect for on-camera use.
- Designed for broadcasters, videographers and sound recordists
- Compact, lightweight design is perfect for camera-mount use
- Independent Line-cardioid and Figure-of-eight condenser elements
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Switch selection of non-matrixed M-S mode and two internally-matrixed left/right stereo modes
- Includes a 0.61 m (24″) cable (5-pin XLRF to two standard 3-pin XLRM connectors)