Audio-Technica BPHS1-XF4 Broadcast Stereo Headset 4-pin XLR Connector
Audio-Technica BPHS1-XF4 Created for use with intercom systems, this rugged communications headset offers natural, highly intelligible and focused vocal reproduction, closed-back circumaural (around-the-ear) ear cups to seal out background noise, and a high-output dynamic microphone mounted on a flexible gooseneck boom.
The headset’s microphone has a cardioid polar pattern tailored for pickup of speech with maximum voice intelligibility over a wide range of frequencies. It is more sensitive to sound originating directly in front of the element, making it useful in reducing pickup of unwanted sounds. The flexible gooseneck boom swivels for easy positioning on either the right or left side.
The Audio-Technica BPHS1-XF4 is supplied with a 2m detachable, replaceable cable along with 4-pin XLRF which provides unbalanced audio signal from the microphone and a mono signal to the headset. Three windscreens are also provided to reduce wind noise and wind.
- Microphone features polar pattern and frequency response tailored for natural, highly intelligible vocal reproduction
- Closed-back circumaural ear cups help seal out crowd noise and other background distractions
- 40mm diameter drivers
- Padded headband adjustable for tailored comfort
- Extended frequency response from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Neodymium magnets in microphone and headphones for high output level & detailed sound reproduction
- Cardioid pickup pattern of the dynamic microphone rejects off-axis sounds
- Boom-mounted microphone can be positioned on the left or right side
- Adjustable cushioned headband and lightweight design for long-wearing comfort
- Rugged design with user-replaceable cable and ear pads
- Available in 2 versions: with detachable 3-pin XLRM cable + 6,3mm Jack (BPHS1) or with a 4-pin XLRF connector for use with Intercom systems (BPHS1-XF4)