Audio-Technica ES905CL Cardioid Rigid-pipe Condenser Microphone
The Audio-Technica ES905CL is designed for quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television and other demanding sound pickup applications. Its rigid-pipe design with ball-in-socket base permits flexible positioning, while its durable metal base mounts to a table, desk or podium with included hardware. The attached wire mesh windscreen with internal pop protection effectively reduces noise from P-pops, wind, and ventilation air currents.
The Audio-Technica ES905CL microphone offers unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference thanks to UniGuard? innovations. The ES905CL also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep? filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise. The microphone’s low-profile element provides a uniform cardioid polar pattern with a 120? acceptance angle. Power module included.
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement and professional recording
- Low-profile element provides uniform cardioid polar pattern
- Rigid-pipe design with ball-in-socket base permits flexible positioning
- Sturdy metal base mounts to table, desk or podium with included hardware
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power