Audio-Technica ES933H Hypercardioid Condenser Hanging Microphone, Black
With durable construction and unobtrusive appearance, the Audio-Technica ES933H offers versatile solutions for speech, theatre, orchestra and choir sound reinforcement and recording. The microphone’s low-profile element provides a uniform hypercardioid polar pattern with 100? acceptance angle.
Available in two colours: black (ES933H); white (ES933WH), the microphone offers unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference thanks to UniGuard? innovations. The Audio-Technica ES933H also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep? filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for professional recording and demanding sound pickup applications
- Ideal for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theatre stages
- Low-profile element provides uniform hypercardioid polar pattern
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90-360?
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback