Audio Technica MB 2k/c Handheld/Stand Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone
The industry standard for affordable instrument microphones, the Audio Technica MB 2k/c features a hypercardioid dynamic element design for outstanding off-axis rejection and feedback control. Its frequency response is tailored for optimal instrument pickup.
Supplied with a 15′ cable, this rugged, all-metal mic is equipped Audio-Technica’s Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet structure for maximum output and fast transient response, with noise-reducing soft-touch finish, MagnaLock™ switch design for silent on/off operation, and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector.
- Smart-priced introductory microphone for amplified and acoustic instruments
- Tailored frequency response for optimal instrument reproduction
- Hypercardioid dynamic element design
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Soft-touch finish reduces mechanical noise
- Silent on-off operation thanks to MagnaLock™ switch design
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- 5-year warranty
- Also available without a cable as MB 2k