Audio-Technica PRO42 Miniature Condenser Boundary Microphone
The Audio-Technica PRO42 low-profile design assures inconspicuous appearance for surface-mount use in boardroom, school, government, house of worship and other installed applications. Designed for sound reinforcement, broadcasting and recording applications, the PRO42 brings crisp, intelligible audio reproduction to the podium, stage, conference table and beyond.
With a wide-range condenser element and low-mass diaphragm for superior performance, the microphone is equipped with self-contained electronics, eliminating the need for external power modules.
- Very low-profile design for minimum visibility
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm
- Uniform polar pattern for maximum rejection of unwanted sounds
- Rugged design and construction
- 7.6 m cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM connector
- Dimensions 36.6mm x 54.3mm x 15.5mm