Audio-Technica U851A Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone
Offering outstanding Audio-Technica sound for surface-mount applications, the Audio-Technica U851A features a PivotPoint? rotating output connector, UniSteep? filter and UniGuard? RFI-shielding technology. This battery or phantom-powered condenser microphone accepts interchangeable condenser elements available for boundary microphones in cardioid, hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns.
Its heavy die-cast case and silicon foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone. With superior off-axis rejection and maximum gain-before-feedback, this professional microphone sets audio-quality standards in challenging acoustic environments.
- Ideal for sound reinforcement, professional recording and conferencing
- PivotPoint? rotating output connector
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Small-diameter UniPoint capsule near boundary
- Operates on battery or phantom power