Audio-Technica U851R Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone
Featuring breakthrough audio and mechanical design innovations, the Audio-Technica U851R phantom-powered offers outstanding speech intelligibility and transparent sound quality for surface-mount applications. The microphone is equipped with a PivotPoint® rotating output connector, UniSteep® filter and UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology.
It accepts interchangeable condenser elements available for boundary microphones in cardioid, hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns. With a heavy die-cast case and silicon foam bottom pads to minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone, the Audio-Technica U851R is equipped with self-contained electronics, eliminating the need for an external power module.
- Ideal for sound reinforcement, professional recording and conferencing
- PivotPoint® rotating output connector
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Small-diameter UniPoint capsule near boundary
- Available in two colors: black (U851R) and white (U851RW)