Audio-Technica U851RO Omnidirectional Condenser Boundary Microphone
Featuring breakthrough audio and mechanical design innovations, the phantom-powered U851RO offers outstanding speech intelligibility and transparent sound quality for surface-mount applications. The omnidirectional microphone is equipped with a PivotPoint? rotating output connector, UniSteep? filter and UniGuard? RFI-shielding technology.
It accepts interchangeable condenser elements in cardioid and hypercardioid polar patterns. With a heavy die-cast case and silicon foam bottom pads to minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone, the Audio-Technica U851RO is equipped with self-contained electronics, eliminating the need for an external power module.
- Designed for surface-mount applications
- Low-profile element provides uniform omnidirectional polar pattern with 360? acceptance angle
- PivotPoint? rotating output connector
- UniGuard? RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- Small-diameter UniPoint? capsule near boundary
- Heavy die-cast case and non-slip silicone foam bottom pads
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility