Audio-Technica U853PMWU UniLine Condenser Hanging Microphone, White
The white-finished version of Audio-Technica U853PMWU UniLine condenser hanging microphone features Audio-Technica?s UniLine? line-cardioid element and comes equipped with a wall/ceiling plate power module for permanent installation in a standard, single-gang electrical box.
The phantom-powered microphone is equipped with UniGuard? innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. It accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine? line cardioid polar patterns. Its 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep? filter reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- Wall/ceiling plate power module permits permanent installation in standard metal U.S. single gang electrical box
- UniLine? polar pattern provides narrow 90? acceptance angle
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard? RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep? filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90? to 360?
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Available in two colors: black (U853PMU) and white (U853PMWU)