Audio-Technica U853R Cardioid Condenser Hanging Microphone
Perfect for speech, theater, orchestra and choir sound reinforcement and recording, the Audio-Technica U853R cardioid condenser hanging microphone is equipped with UniGuard? innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. With a consistent cardioid polar pattern, the mic offers natural sound from any angle, and superior gain before feedback.
It is phantom powered and features an integral 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep? filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise. The Audio-Technica U853R microphone accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine? line cardioid polar patterns.
- Designed for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard? RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of RF
- UniSteep? filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation
- Accepts interchangeable elements
- Available in two colors: black (U853R) and white (U853RW)