Audio-Technica U857QU UniLine Condenser Quick-mount Gooseneck Microphone
Featuring Audio-Technica?s UniLine? line-cardioid element with a tightly focused 90? acceptance angle, the Audio-Technica U857QU quick-mount gooseneck condenser microphone is designed to plug directly into a panel- or desk-mounted XLRF-type connector; it is 19.17? long. Its ultra-flexible, robust gooseneck permits easy adjustment into desired shape while resisting inadvertent repositioning.
Featuring UniGuard? innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference, the Audio-Technica U857QU accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine? line cardioid polar patterns. The phantom-powered microphone also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep? filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- UniLine polar pattern provides narrow 90? acceptance angle
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard? RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no ?memory? permits quick positioning into desired shape
- UniSteep? filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90? to 360?
- Two-stage foam windscreen yields dramatically improved resistance to P-pops and other breath blasts
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Included shock mount attenuates noise, shock and vibration transmitted through the mounting surface