AutoScript EPIC 19 Fully Integrated Prompting and On-air System
This AutoScript EPIC 19 large version of the world’s first fully integrated prompting and on-air system brings major benefits:
• Combines the brightest 19″ LED prompting screen with an integrated 19″ full HD-SDI on-air monitor
• Solves the major operational problem of using on-air monitors – there’s no extra mounting bracket and therefore no restriction of camera tilt range
• Weighs 3kg less than a system made of separate components (also saving 3kg of counter-balance) and uses 20% less power
• Uses class-leading High Bright LED prompting screens with 1600 nits of brightness, a 1000:1 contrast ratio and a lifetime in excess of 70,000 hours
• Simplified cable management – one power cable for the prompter and on-air monitor, while ClockPlus and TallyPlus are powered via 12V DC from prompter; the video signal loops through prompter
EPIC 19 prompter are truly “smart” – bringing multiple benefits not only to the engineering team but also the talent and production team.