The Azden 1201SiS wireless microphone system combines the 1201URX/Si slot-in receiver with the 1201BT body-pack transmitter and ECM-44H Sony lavalier microphone. (Specify Panasonic or Sony type slot-in.)
Azden’s 1201 Series wireless microphone systems are designed for professional applications. Azden 1201SiS offer 188 user selectable, DTV compliant frequencies and true-diversity technology with two complete front-ends and high-gain antennas to maximize reception and range while greatly reducing interference and drop-out. Both transmitter and receiver feature multi-function digital displays and rugged construction. The receiver uses 12VDC camera power, and the transmitter is powered via 2-AA alkaline batteries for up to 8-hours.
The Azden 1201 Series is a viable choice for broadcast, ENG, EFP, video & film shoots.
• Specify Panasonic or Sony type slot-in
• 1201BT with ECM-44H Sony lavalier mic
• 188 DTV frequencies / 4 UHF TV bands
• True diversity system
• Improved image rejection, S/N ratio & superior diversity isolation
• Multi-function LCD shows channel, frequency, battery info, AF level, and diversity operation