Azden 1201VMX UHF Wireless Microphone System w/ V-Mount battery adapter case
The Azden 1201VMX wireless microphone system combines the 1201URX/VM (V-Mount) receiver with the 1201BT plug-in transmitter and ECM-44H Sony lavalier microphone.
Azden’s 1201 Series wireless microphone systems are designed for professional applications. They offer 188 user selectable, DTV compliant frequencies and true-diversity technology with two complete front-ends and high-gain antennas to maximize reception and range while greatly reducing interference and drop-out. Both transmitter and receiver feature multi-function digital displays and rugged construction. The receiver uses 12VDC camera power, and the transmitter is powered via 2-AA alkaline batteries for up to 8-hours.
The Azden 1201 Series is a viable choice for broadcast, ENG, EFP, video & film shoots.
• V-Mount battery adapter case
• Plug-in transmitter works w/ any 3-pin XLR mic
• 188 DTV frequencies / 4 UHF TV bands
• True diversity system
• Improved image rejection, S/N ratio & superior diversity isolation
• Multi-function LCD shows channel, frequency, battery info, AF level, and diversity operation