The Azden 330LH UHF dual wireless system is a powerful dual-channel UHF wireless microphone system for camera-mount applications. The system consists of an Azden 35BT body-pack transmitters, EX-503L lavalier microphone, 35HT handheld microphone/transmitter and the 330UPR portable dual-channel receiver. The inclusion of both the body-pack and handheld transmitters allows users to the flexibility to use the right microphones for the right job.
With a feature set that includes 188 user selectable UHF frequencies, pivoting high-gain diversity antennas, and LCD digital display, the Azden 330LH is guaranteed to meet the demands of consumer and professional video applications alike. The 330UPR receiver features main and headphone monitor outputs, and a removable shoe-mount adapter. Both the transmitter and receiver operate on standard AA alkaline batteries (not included).
• 188 Selectable UHF Frequencies
• Wireless lavalier and handheld transmitter combo
• New, Pivoting diversity High-Gain Antenna
• Digital LCD Display w/ Multi-function Readout
• Mini-Jack Out w/Supplied 24″ Mini-to-XLR Cable
• Headphone Output on Receiver
• Attached/Removable Shoe-Mount
• Powered by 2 “AA” batteries