The Azden SGM-3416 and 3416L are broadcast-spec high quality shotgun microphones. Designed for video and audio professionals, the super-directional electret condenser microphones offer wide frequency response and low noise. Each microphone is tested before leaving the factory and comes with its own frequency response chart.
External phantom power between 11 and 52 VDC is required to operate the microphones. The Azden SGM-3416 microphone barrel is die cast metal and provides superior performance over standard stamped aluminum. A custom carrying case, flocked foam windscreen and shock-mount microphone holder are included.
• Handcrafted in Japan
• High quality at lower cost than competitor’s
• 7″ die-cast barrel
• Operates on phantom power
• Supercardioid pick-up pattern
• Wide frequency response and dynamic range
• Lightweight/durable aluminum housing