Blackmagic Micro Converter BiDirectional SDI/HDMI 12G
The new Blackmagic Micro Converters are incredibly tiny broadcast video converters that let you connect between consumer HDMI and professional SDI equipment. The rugged and miniaturized design makes them small enough to be used anywhere! You get professional 3G-SDI or 12G-SDI connections, depending on the models, so you can work with SD, HD and Ultra HD formats up to 2160p60. Micro Converters use USB for power, so they can be powered directly from televisions or laptop computers. You can even purchase them without power supplies! Only Blackmagic Micro Converters feature custom electronics that conform to global broadcast specifications and can be updated to new standards in the future.
With Blackmagic Micro Converter BiDirectional SDI/HDMI 12G, you can convert SDI to HDMI and HDMI to SDI in all SD, HD and Ultra HD formats up to 2160p60! Each conversion direction can be a different SD, HD or Ultra HD video standard, it’s like getting two converters in one! The all metal durable design is perfect for live production and broadcast. Plus it’s small enough to be hidden and used anywhere. It can be powered from any USB-C socket!
This model can convert in both directions, in different standards at the same time! You can convert SDI to HDMI and HDMI to SDI simultaneously. Plus it supports camera control protocol conversion, so you can use Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Cameras with professional SDI live production switchers!
- Extremely small design for portable operation.
- Supports upgrading software via USB connection.
- Includes 3D LUT for monitoring on SDI to HDMI model.
- Includes support for HDR via SDI and HDMI.
- Supports 12G-SDI and HDMI timecode standards.
- Features 12G-SDI technology with built-in SDI re-clocking.
- Includes camera control features for Blackmagic ATEM switchers.
- Supports all video standards in NTSC, PAL, 720 HD, 1080 HD, and 2160 Ultra HD.
- Can be purchased with or without a power supply.