Blackmagic Micro Converter SDI to HDMI 12G
The new Blackmagic Micro Converters are incredibly tiny broadcast video converters that let you connect between consumer HDMI and professional SDI equipment. The rugged and miniaturized design makes them small enough to be used anywhere! You get professional 3G-SDI or 12G-SDI connections, depending on the models, so you can work with SD, HD and Ultra HD formats up to 2160p60. Micro Converters use USB for power, so they can be powered directly from televisions or laptop computers. You can even purchase them without power supplies! Only Blackmagic Micro Converters feature custom electronics that conform to global broadcast specifications and can be updated to new standards in the future.
Blackmagic Micro Converter SDI to HDMI 12G is a miniaturized broadcast quality video converter that’s been specifically designed for professional monitoring. It includes a 33 point 3D LUT for color calibrating any monitor, projector, or television. Micro Converters feature full-size HDMI and professional 12G-SDI connections for working with all NTSC, PAL, 720p, 1080p, 1080PsF, 1080i, and 2160p rates, including 4K DCI at 24/47.95/48. You can power it over USB from a television or a mobile phone charger!
This model is perfect for monitoring in all SD, HD, 4K and Ultra HD standards up to 2160p60. It includes a 33 point 3D LUT for color calibrating monitors. You can also output the 3D LUT on the 12G-SDI loop output! Plus it supports DCI film rates including 4Kp24, 4Kp47.95 and 4Kp48.
- Extremely small design for portable operation.
- Supports upgrading software via USB connection.
- Includes 3D LUT for monitoring on SDI to HDMI model.
- Includes support for HDR via SDI and HDMI.
- Supports 12G-SDI and HDMI timecode standards.
- Features 12G-SDI technology with built-in SDI re-clocking.
- Includes camera control features for Blackmagic ATEM switchers.
- Supports all video standards in NTSC, PAL, 720 HD, 1080 HD, and 2160 Ultra HD.
- Can be purchased with or without a power supply.