Canon EF35mm f/1.4L II USM Unique BR lens technology
The Canon EF35mm f/1.4L II USM lens features Canon’s newly-developed BR (Blue Spectrum Refractive Optics) lens technology. Chromatic aberration is reduced, and rendering performance is high, resulting in sharp image production—even at the largest aperture. Utilizing 2 aspherical lens elements, in combination with 1 UD lens element, the lens ensures that images are extremely clear and sharp from center to the peripherals.
The SWC coating reduces ghosting and flare that occur in backlight situations. Both the closest focusing distance and maximum magnification are improved from previous model, allowing you to get up close to your subject for close-up shots. The 9-blade circular aperture allows the easy achievement of a beautifully round bokeh effect.
• Focal length and maximum aperture: 35mm 1:1.4
• Lens construction: 14 elements in 11 groups
• Diagonal angle of view: 63°
• Focus adjustment: Rear focus system with Ring USM, Full lens extension, full-time manual focus
• Minimum focusing distance: 0.28m/ 0.92ft., 0.21 x magnification
• Filter size: 72 mm
• Max. diameter x length, weight: ø 80.4 x 105.5mm, 760g/3.2” x 4.2”, 26.8 oz.