Pancake lens with a thickness of about 22.8mm
An ultra-compact and lightweight design, with a diameter of 68.2mm, a thickness of 22.8mm and weighing 130g making it the slimmest and lightest EF lens produced. A fast f/2.8 aperture, 7-blade circular aperture and aspherical lens elements result in high level of image quality from center to corner of image.
• Focal length and maximum aperture: 40 mm 1:2.8
• Lens construction: 6 elements in 4 groups Diagonal angle of view: 57° 30’
• Focus adjustment: STM (Gear type), overall linear extension system, full-time manual focus
• Closest focusing distance: 0.3 m/ 1.0 ft., 0.18 x magnification Filter size: 52 mm
• Max. diameter x length, weight: ø 68.2 x 22.8 mm, 130 g/ 2.7” x 0.9”, 4.6 oz.