Clear-Com HelixNet Main Station
Clear-Com HelixNets HMS-4X main station is a combination of a system host and an intercom user station with XLR Powerline connections to user stations. HMS-4X hosts up to three HLI interface modules for external connectivity including Ethernet and Fiber.
The HelixNet IP Networking provides specifications, best practices, and guidance for the integration of HelixNet into an existing or new IP network.
HelixNet System Operation
- HelixNet System Host.
- 6 HMS can link over LAN & WAN.
- Supports up to 64 endpoints on the HelixNet system.
- 12 party-line channels; expandable to 24 channels via an optional license.
- Easy to use CCM browser configuration.
- Fast front panel control & configuration.
- Plug-and-go with auto-discovery.
- Central upgrades from the main station.
- Headset or hands-free support with speaker & mic.
- 4 Keysets are assignable to channels.
- All Talk, Stage Announce, RMK & Program Audio level controls.
- 2 Powerlines for distribution of Ethernet to HelixNet user stations via XLR cables.
- 3 Expansion slots for HLI modules: Ethernet, fiber, 2-wire & 4-wire ports.
- Program Audio input.
- Stage Announce output.
- 4 Contact closure inputs & outputs.
LQ Integration Options
- LQ linking for high-density 2-wire, 4-wire, and GPIO expansion.
- Station-IC™ and Agent-IC as integrated via optional licenses.
- SIP/VoIP integrated via optionally licensed LQ.
HMS is required as the HelixNet Host. Link Group may include five additional HMS members, including up to three LQ devices for a maximum of six HMS/LQ in Link Group. HMS
link using HLI-ET2 or HLI-FBS modules over LAN/WAN connections. Link Group supports up to 64 endpoints (station/port).
The system provides 12 or 24 intercom channels assignable to any user station or port in the system. Four Channels can be assigned to the station. Program Audio can be associated with any channel with independent endpoint level control.
99 Roles for naming and dynamic configuration of user station settings. The role can be applied to multiple user stations.