Clear-Com PIC-4744 Program Interrupt and IFB Router
Clear-Com PIC-4744 provides four XLR3M analog partyline level audio outputs (Talent channels) and four XLR3F analog line-level audio inputs (Program channels). Each Talent channel can select and place one of the four program sources to the output. A front panel variable trim pot is supplied for adjusting the source level to the output.
- Four separate Program channels and Talent channels
- Wet/Dry switch to access 3rd party wireless IFB, console input, recording devices, etc.
- Program attenuation individually adjustable for each talent output
- Tally lights indicate IFB channels in use
- All IFB buttons simultaneously access all IFB channels
- Powered by the intercom line