Clear-Com RS-703 2-channel analog beltpack with XLR-3 line connector
The Clear-Com RS-703* is a two-channel analog beltpack with an XLR-3 line connector and XLR-4M headset connector. A mic preamp with a dynamic range of 130 db enables intelligible voice communication for every volume level, from a whisper to a shout. The beltpack also combines high headroom, low noise audio and shaped frequency contour (Clear-Com Sound) to deliver crystal-clear audio. A thumbwheel level adjustment is available for Program In, as welll as a 3.5mm TRS jack for Program Input.
The Clear-Com RS-703 is compatible with all Encore partyline products, as well as the PL-Pro line and other TW partyline systems via Encore interfaces.
*A TWC-701 interface is required to connect beltpacks to main station. Only one interface is necessary for each system.
• Visual LED indication on the top of keypad for power supply, call signal and Talk latch
• Rugged and reliable design
• Able to work together with current and old models of Clear-com partyline systems
• Requires low power consumption even for connecting with more beltpacks
• Thumbwheel adjustment is available for program audio.
• Buttons are available for Call and Talk
• 3.5mm Program Audio Input jack
• Volume control is available with end stops for 270° rotation range.
• Concealed, programmable DIP Switches for Latch Talk on Channels A/B, Talk with Call, LEDs Off, Mic Gain, Mic Type, HP Level Off, Min Volume, RTS/Clear-Com and Call-on Talk