Datavideo BC-80 12x optical focus HD Block Camera
Datavideo BC-80 Block Camera is a small HD camera with infrared remote control. It can be used for HD high-quality shooting within a limited space. It can support resolutions up to 1080p60. The Datavideo BC-80 provides 30x optical zoom, and the image output interfaces are SDI and HDMI. A tally light indicator is installed above the Datavideo BC-80 camera lens. The control protocol supports SONY VISCA, so the camera can be controlled via RS-422 or DVIP interface.
Excellent HD resolution
1/2.8 inch CMOS sensor. 1080p HD resolution
30x optical zoom with digital noise reduction
The BC-80’s 30x optical zoom allows you to mount it near or far and still get great, sharp shots, even in less-than-perfect lighting conditions.
1x 3G-SDI, 1x HDMI video output
Featuring a 3G-SDI and HDMI output this camera is ready to be used in any AV or broadcast workflow.
Digital Noise Reduction Function zoom (DNR)
DNR process to ensure the video has the optimal image quality under low light by noise reduction.
Controllable by VISCA/DVIP
The BC-80 supports SONY VISCA protocol enabling the camera to be controlled via RS-422 or DVIP interface.
RMC-180 PTZ Camera Control Unit
The RMC-180 PTZ Camera Controller is designed to control up to 4 Datavideo Block/Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ) cameras such as the BC-80.
The four RJ-45 ports provided on the RMC-180 rear serve to connect Block/PTZ camera, thus allowing the user to use any RJ-45 cable to connect the RMC-180 to the RS-422 port located on the Block/PTZ camera rear panel. The communication protocol is VISCA.
- HD Resolution: 1/2.8″ High Definition 2.0 M Pixels progressive CMOS sensor
- High definition formats supported: 1080/ 59.94p, 1080/ 50p, 1080/ 59.94i, 1080/ 29.97p, 1080/ 25p, 1080/ 50i, 720/ 59.94p, 720/50p
- Digital Noise Reduction Function (DNR) to reduce the noise and enable sharper images under low light conditions.
- Video Output: SDI HDMI synchronously.
- Tally LED Design (RS-422/ DVIP Operation)
- Supports SONY VISCA Protocol
- Supports DVIP Control Protocol
Learn more about the Related Products