Datavideo NVS-33 H.264 Video Streaming Encoder
Datavideo NVS-33, is a H.264 standalone streaming encoder and recorder. The NVS-33 has HD-SDI and HDMI inputs for video as well as stereo RCA unbalanced audio connections, for use when embedded audio is not available or desired.
The Datavideo NVS-33 can stream and record at different bit rates simultaneously. Front panel operation with easy-to-use buttons makes this encoder desirable for many applications such as house of worship, education, corporation and live event production.
Stream to Content Delivery Networks
You can stream to most of the famous CDNs like Facebook Live, YouTube, UStream, and many more.
Record to SD Card
It is very important to have a redundant recording especially while you are during a live production. NVS-33 can help you streaming and recording simultaneously throughout your events.
User friendly Web UI
Encoding parameters such as video resolution, bit rate, frame rate, profile and others can be easily configured via web UI
- Dual encoder for independent streaming & recording
- Support protocols including RTMP, RTMPS, RTSP, HLS, TS & SRT for low latency streaming
- At variable bitrates: up to 15Mbps (record only) and 8Mbps (stream only)
- Support continuous recording on NTFS file system
- H.264 streaming and recording simultaneously
- Remotely controlled using Windows / Apple PC / mobile device via web browser