Datavideo PTC-150 HD/SD PTZ Video Camera Built-in Tally Lights
The Datavideo PTC-150 HD PTZ video camera with a 30x optical zoom can be mounted on a wall, ceiling, floor or a tabletop and includes an IR remote control.
The 1920 x 1080 resolution camera features wide dynamic range with backlight compensation. The Datavideo PTC-150 camera’s image mirror and image rotation functions allow you to electronically orient the image to adjust for the position in which the PTZ has been located.
Datavideo PTC-150 50 programmable position presets including pan, tilt and zoom positions, allow the camera to quickly move between predetermined camera positions using the remote, or an available PTZ controller. For multi-camera shoots, the built-in tally light can identify when it is the active camera. The camera features a built-in IR cut filter for low light shooting. Datavideo PTC-150 supports real time position reporting by per frame, providing useful information for virtual studio applications.
The Datavideo PTC-150 camera supports Sony VISCA protocol for PTZ control using RS-422 protocols over the unit’s RJ-45 port.
• 30x zoom allows cameras to be positioned near the action or far away while still obtaining good clarity and close-ups of the subject.
• Digital noise reduction for beautiful smooth image quality, even in low lighting conditions
• Auto / Manual options for Iris Control and White Balance allows fine tuning for calibrating multiple cameras together.
• Built-in Tally Lights that interface natively with Datavideo Switchers. (Red for Live / Green for up-next)
• RMC-180 Controller compatible