The Datavideo SE-650 is a small, costeffective, professional HD digital video switcher.
It offers two HD-SDI and two HDMI inputs that support video formats up-to 1080i.
It features two HDMI outputs and a user assignable HD-SDI output.
The SE-650 is the perfect device for small scale video production using professional cameras and HDMI equipment. The SE-650 also features an audio mixer with microphone and unbalanced RCA audio inputs.
Advanced tools include Chromakey, Luma key, PiP, wipe generator, still store and tally.
– 4 Input HD digital video switcher
– Inputs: 2 x HD-SDI, 2 x HDMI
– Outputs: 1 x HD-SDI, 2 x HDMI
– Any Input can be used as a Frame store (Stills Store)
– Assignable Outputs: Program (w/ LOGO), Clean Program (w/o LOGO), Clean Preview (w/o LOGO), Multiview
– Frame Sync on each input
– Flexible Mix/Effects Processor with 1 Upstream Keyer, supporting Chromakey & Linear/ Luma Key
– 1 Upstream PIP, supporting Chromakey & Luma Key
– Wipe Generator: 32 Wipe Patterns, including Circle & Heart – Borders & Softness Control
– Full M/E Preview function
– Logo insertion
– XPT (Cross Point Assignment)
– Tally Output
– 6 Channel Audio Mixer
– Audio inputs: 2 x RCA Analogue (L/R), 2 x Microphone
– Audio outputs: 2 x RCA Analogue (L/R), 1 x Stereo headphone mini Jack
– Audio em-bedded function
– Multi-language support