Litepanels Astra 1×1 Soft Bi-Color next generation of LED panels
The Litepanels Astra 1×1 Soft Bi-Color panel builds on the popularity of the Astra 1×1 Family, the next generation of LED panels from the lighting professionals who revolutionized the lighting industry. The innovative Astra family of LED panels was years in the making, with every design element of these next generation panels being meticulously crafted.
Following the Litepanels tradition of a one square foot form factor, the Astra soft series is designed with select premium quality, high CRI, surface mount LEDs and paired with a soft diffusion panel that provides the Litepanels Astra 1×1 Soft Bi-Color with a soft wrap around quality perfect for lighting talent and taking the edge off reflective surfaces.
The Astra Soft Bi-color has an impressive output that rates among the highest of soft LED panels. This higher intensity results in a longer throw and illuminates a wider area, allowing the panel to compete with strong exterior light sources or illuminate a large area effectively with just a single fixture.
- Premium selected LEDs paired with a soft diffusion panel for a soft wrap around quality of illumination
- Flexible, modular concept
- Optional communications module allows the brightness, color temperature, and cooling mode to be controlled via DMX or Bluetooth
- Optional yoke mounted Gold Mount® or V-Mount battery plates
- Field replaceable fan module and external power supply
- Modern fixture design
- Easily identifiable and ergonomic manual controls for dimming, color, and power status
- Aluminum I-beam core construction to provide maximum durability and superior thermal management
- Integrated smooth dimming from 100% to 0 with no color shift
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle
- Aluminum accessory mounting points and lens/filter rails
- End cap exhaust vents angle downward to direct air flow away from the fixture and help prevent foreign material from entering
- Durable, industry standard 3-pin XLR locking power connector
- Yoke mounted power supply and optional battery plates with dual integrated cable guides
- Removable TVMP connector for flexible mounting options
- Two alternate ¼-20 mounting points